Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Smile your on Google Maps!

There are many reasons to smile: It helps us reduce stress, makes you stay positive and lowers blood pressure. Now you can also smile because you can visit Vancouver using google's new "street view" maps.

When my collegue asked me today for a place to buy glasses, I went to google maps to confirm the location and discovered that google had made improvements to the their maps. Not only was I able to see the optical store that I was looking for, I was also able to see other interesting items like Canada Line construction. I was not the only one that noticed. The Vancouver Sun published some really interesting pictures that have been found across Canadian Cities. The pictures include a burning van, a person who looks like he had a heart attack in front of McDonald's and more.

So start exploring Vancouver before the Olympics and you might discover something that is even more unique to Vancouver than you would have ever expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment