Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go West...Go North...It's all good!

What a beautiful day. There was so much activity today. The Art Gallery was being covered up by large mural paintings, the TD Tower was being plastered with a Samsung Olympic advertisement and if you stopped to observe, you could see the buds in trees begin to bloom.

The highlight of the day came when I visited Canada Northern House at 602 West Pender. I was pleasantly surprised by all the displays that showed off what Canada's North (Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut) has to offer. From mining, to arts & culture, to adventures, our nation's most remote places has great history and opportunities. I even made my own inukshuk, sent my family a digital postcard and stared a wolf in the eyes. I am certain it will be a hit with Olympic tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment