Sunday, February 7, 2010

To Go or Not to Go...

I was at Vancouvertweetup.com and thinking about attending the a Vancouver Tweet Up during the Olympics. The description read as follows:
February 25, 2010 from 6pm to 11pm – Three Lions Cafe Want to meet up over the Olympics to talk about something other than the Olympics? @bmgauto and I thought it would be fun to get as many people together for a casual and relaxed tweetup during the Olympics.
I became really curious about what people would talk about when the biggest game in Vancouver's history arrives here so I strongly considered attending the event however, when I went to put it on my online calendar, I noticed that I have Victory Ceremony tickets for that night. I guess I will wait until after the Olympics to attend the next Tweetup.

As I browsed around Vancouvertweetup.com, I ran into a cool video: Social Media Revolution and found it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment