Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where is my bus, cowbell and flag? I need them for the Olympics !

With only 10 days left to the Vancouver 2010 Olympics, it seems everyone is putting the last minute touches in preparation for the Games.

The Live City is still under construction and I can't wait to see it completed.

I keep seeing Olympic buses more often now. I think there have been some drivers who have come from out of town and are practising their routes.

Canada Post has errected a HUGE flag on the side of their building. I got to get me one of those!

The Vancouver Public Library -Central Library Branch looks great. It is encouraging people to purchase a special red Library cowbell to cheer on Canadian Olympic and Paralympic athletes. The red cowbells inscribed with the Library logo and ‘Go Canada’ were created to honour Canada’s legendary Crazy Canucks ski team who were the subject of the Library’s 2009 One Book.


The Aboriginal Pavillion at Hamilton and West Georgia will open on February 12 but you can get a sneak peak before it opens to the world. Although there is still finishing touches happening, you can see most of the structures completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment